When should hearing protection be used?
Protection should be used to protect the ears from harmfully loud sounds or unwanted water.
What are some types of custom-fit ear plugs?
- Swim plugs are
- Used to protect the ear from water for people with tubes in their ears or who are prone to outer ear infections
- Available in various colors
- Customizable by taking earmold impressions
- Personal listening earbuds are customized earbuds that work for music headsets like mp3 players and iPods.
- Musician monitors allow musicians to monitor music and voice quality accurately during performances.
- Hearing protection earplugs are available with different noise-filtering levels. These can be used for
- Music concerts
- Noisy work conditions
- Blocking out unwanted sound while sleeping
- Loud environments